Customize Plone's content menu
ftw.contentmenu customizes Plone’s content menu in the following way:
- The workflow menu is removed. Workflow actions are displayed in the actions menu instead.
- The Add… menu (aka folder factories) can additionally display actions having the category folder_factories.
- The Add… menu can be customized further by providing a specific adapter which can modify the list of factory items.
Install ftw.contentmenu by adding it to the list of eggs in your buildout or by adding it as a dependency of your policy package. Then run buildout and restart your instance.
[instance] eggs = ftw.contenmenu
Go to Site Setup of your Plone site and activate the ftw.contentmenu add-on.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.contentmenu is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- onegov.ch approved: add badge to readme. [jone]
- Fixed actionmenuItems getter to avoid double entries of type_tool actions. [phgross]
- Use plone.app.testing instead of collective.testcaselayer. [buchi]
- Improved performance by optimizing availability checks and the way the actions and factories menus get their items. [buchi]
- Replaced all overrides with more specific adapters for our browser layer. [buchi]
- Make ftw.contentmenu behave more like default Plone by removing the ftw.contentviews viewlet and using the default plone.contentviews and plone.contentactions viewlets instead. There’s an upgrade step to unhide default viewlets and to remove custom css. [buchi]
- Fixed specific plone.contentmenu.factories adapter: Add check if _addingToParent, works now also for non-folderish types. [phgross]
- Adjsut MANIFEST.in: Add include for rst files. [phgross]
- Added some french translations [ttschanz]
- Added a specific plone.contentmenu.factories adapter, which makes the menu only available, when some action items really exists in the menu item. [phgross]
- Use zope.i18n for translations. [eschmutz]
- Added test-buildout for plone 4.1 [eschmutz]
- Actions menu: fixed available() implementation which was buggy because of the many sources [jone]
- Support icon expression on folder_factories actions. Using actionicons is deprecated in plone 4 [jone]
- Moved test requirements into tests_require, extras_require [Thomas Buchberger]
- Do not show contentmenu for anonymous users [fsprenger]
- Enabled contentmenu for dossiers and documents [jone]