Contentpage based on Simplelayout for for web/intranet
ftw.contentpage provides some content types optimized for organisations, communities, associations, and more.
It uses simplelayout to manage and display the content.
- Add ftw.contentpage to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.contentpage
- Install the generic import profile.
- ContentPage: Folderish type for the site structure. Contains the blocks
- AddressBlock: AddressBlock contains address informations and it uses ftw.geo to render a map
- ListingBlock: A folderish block, which lists files and images by default. Two block views are provided: Tabular listing and a gallery view. The columns of the file listing are configurable per block. The default set of columns is configured through the the registry (plone.app.registry). The default sort order of the Listingblock file listing can be configured per block.
There’s a two-column and two-level overview called authorities_view, which displays a list of ContentPages with an AddressBlock. If an AddressBlock is added to a ContentPage, it adds a marker interface on the ContentPage, so it’s easy to recognize ContentPage’s containing an AddressBlock.
The content listing viewlet is registered for all ContentPages. It shows categorized subcontent, within the ContentPage The categorization is done by a schemaextended field, so it’s also possible to categorize your own or any other content.
<class class="dotted.name.to.my.class"> <implements interface="ftw.contentpage.interfaces.ICategorizable" /> </class>
ftw.contentpage is using the additional slot provided by simplelayout (implements the IAdditionalListingEnabled interface of simplelayout)
So the layout has the following structure:
- Simplelayout main slot for blocks
- The content listing viewlet
- The additional slot for blocks
This way it’s possible to display content below the content listing viewlet (by drag’n’drop)
ftw.contentpage supports ftw.lawgiver
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.contentpage is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Init release [mathias.leimgruber]