ftw.dashboard.dragndrop adds dragndrop functionality to the dashboard
ftw.dashboard.dragndrop adds persistent dragndrop functionality to the standard plone dashboard.
- Drag’n’drop: All dashboard portlets can be moved with drag’n’drop from column to column and reordered in the column.
- Folding: Dashboard porlets are foldable.
- Edit portlet icon: Dashboard portlets have an icon on the top (pencil) for editing the portlet.
- close/remove portlet: Dashboard portlets have an icon on the top (cross) for removing the portlet from the dashboard.
- Add ftw.dashboard.dragndrop to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs = ftw.dashboard.dragndrop
- Run buildout.
- Install ftw.dashboard.dragndrop in portal_setup.
- Configure the dashboard in the portal_properties tool (addablePortlets).
- dashboardEditable: True: The dashboard will always be editable, all functionalities are available False: The standard view (@@dashboard) will only provide the dragndrop and the fold functionality. Use the @@manage-dashbord view to customize your dashboard.
- columnNumber: Number of dashboard columns. There are only 4 portlet managers provided by plone. If you need more you need to register additional dashboard portlet managers.
- addablePortlets: Defines the addable portlets. You can use “portlet.Calendar” or “portlet.Calendar:Portlet Calendar”. With the latter form you can change the title of the portlet. You ca also use “@@my-view:My custom view, which adds a portlet”. If the first parts starts with “@@”, the given view will be called.
- showleftcolumn: Displays the plone.leftcolumn
- showrightcolumn: Displays the plone.rightcolumn
- Update dashboard column height when draging a portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- Use links and span tag with background-images for portletActions. Removed old portlet icons. Added styling for portletActions. [Julian Infanger]
- Add dashboard-columns-X class on manage-dashboard view too. [jone]
- Add dashboard-columns-X class, indicating the amount of used columns. This helps styling the columns. Styled for 3-columns. [jone]
- Update French translations. [ttschanz]
- Added attributes cols and rows to textarea (W3C). [Julian Infanger]
- Fix generated HTML structure on not directly editable dashboards. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Code cleanup (pylint/pep8). [mathias.leimgruber]
- Update test buildout configuration. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Describe all ftw.dashboard properties. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use portlet adder method from dashboard.pt also on manage-dashboard.pt [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix js condition if dashboard editable is enabled. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Dont show errormessage if feed is available. [Julian Infanger]
- Support for portlet adder views, starting with ‘@@’. [jone]
- Override plone default rss portletrenderer. Show up a message if feed is not parsable or the feed url itself cannot be found. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Wrap diff around portlet actions. [Julian Infanger]
- Add a class to body while you drag a portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- Added move button to portlet headers. [Julian Infanger]
- Added some French Translations [ttschanz]
- Added upgrade step from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implemented show/hide right/left column on dashboard. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix “Classic” portlet ID in default addable property. [jone]
- Translate portlet titles in add-dropdown in “plone” domain like in plone default dashboard. [jone]
- Fixed missing ‘var’ in JS
- Fixed package namespace declaration. [Thomas Buchberger]
- Added z3c.autoinclude entry point to mark this as a Plone plugin [Thomas Buchberger]
- updated jquery.ui version for correct plone4 support [phgross]
- fixed some templates and css styles, so that it work’s fine with plone4 [phgross]
- Removed unused livequery.js in the jsregistry
- Added some additional css classes [jbaumann]
- Removed unused configlet icons [fsprenger]
- added the new user friendly name function, also for the manage-dashboard page [phgross]
- In selection to add new portlet in dashboard, can have a user friendly name, in stead of portlet.Calendar, you can use Calendar, just in addable_portlets use: portlet.Calendar:Calendar [lucmult]
- initial release