Postit portlet for the dashboard
The postit portlet let you add small notes on your dashbord.
Add ftw.dashboard.portlets.postit to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs = ftw.dashboard.portlets.postit
Install ftw.dashboard.portlets.postit in portal_setup
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.dashboard.portlets.postit is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Added CSRF protection with plone.protect. [phgross]
- Replace jq by $. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix security error, it was possible to add postit comment on a foreign dashboard if the userid an portlet id was known. (Security audit)
- Updated css for add postit form. [Julian Infanger]
- Updated French translations. [tschanzt]
- Removed unused link. [Julian Infanger]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Added plone default class to button in postit portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- Added some French translations [ttschanz]
- Translate portlet title in “plone” domain. [jone]
- fixed namespaces in setup.py [phgross]
- added a patch which allows postit to be placed in any portlet view anywhere on a site [phgross]
- fixed some css styles, so that it look’s fine with plone4 [phgross]
- force hiding of portlet contents when collapsed [fsprenger]
- added escaping tags ect.
- initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ftw.dashboard.portlets.postit-1.4.0.zip