A block rendering unescaped HTML to be used on a content page powered by ftw.simplelayout
Table of Contents
This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
HTML blocks allow you to add arbitrary, unfiltered HTML to a content page.
The HTML is not escaped when rendered on the content page so you need to be especially careful what you do. By default only users having the role “Manager” are allowed to add HTML blocks.
- Add the package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ... ftw.htmlblock
Drag a HTML block form the toolbox into your page and fill the textarea.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.htmlblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add ftw.htmlblock portal_type translation to plone domain. [tinagerber]
- Plone 5: use registry instead of properties. [jone]
- Provide precompiled bundle [Nachtalb]
- Define template in view, not in zcml. [jone]
- Add macros and slots to block views for easy customization. [jone]
- Make iframe fixes compatible with ftw.iframefix 2.0. [Kevin Bieri]
- Install ftw.iframefix [Kevin Bieri]
- Update to plone 5.1 [busykoala]
- Make HtmlBlock addable on plone site per default [raphael-s]
- Enlarge textarea for html-block content. [raphael-s]
- Introduce upgrade steps. [raphael-s]
- Remove metadata.xml-dependencie to ftw.simplelayout. This package is an addon of ftw.simplelayout and should not install it. [elioschmutz]
- Add suport for iframe tags on MS Edge [raphael-s]
- Prevent iframe from stopping event bubbling in IE [Kevin Bieri]
- Initial implementation. [mbaechtold]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.htmlblock-1.1.2.tar.gz (18.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|