Defines a special navigation.
This product helps to create a responsive design. There are following mobile_buttons in portal_actions defined:
- Toggle personaltools (default personaltools)
- Toggle searchbox (default searchbox)
- Toggle special navigation (special navigation, using AJAX to expand children)
Default plone / Default plone and ftw.mobilenavigation:
With just a litte CSS you can adjust the mobile navigation to your theme:
Here is an example for the sliding navigation:
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.mobilenavigation is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Escape HTML chars in mobile navigation. [Julian Infanger]
- Append “/view” to objects url if they are in the ‘typesUseViewActionInListings’ property. [Julian Infanger]
- Check the navigations markup in js. Only load the navigation children if there is the right markup. [Julian Infanger]
- Changed breakpoint to enable mobile navigation to 769px. [Julian Infanger]
- Make personaltools menu use 100% width and increase font size. [jone]
- Navigation views: allow to pass in a query for additional filtering / sorting. [jone]
- Fixed css selector to avoid conflicts with ftw.dropdownmenu. [Julian Infanger]
- Added link_target to mobile buttons. [Julian Infanger]
- Added slide navigation. [Julian Infanger]
- Disable diazo for ajax request. [Julian Infanger]
- Get navigation root for navigation action instead of portal_url. [Julian Infanger]
- Fixed condition to show dexterity objects. Also check index for Missing.Value. [Julian Infanger]
- Hide iphone scrollbar on loading a new page. [Julian Infanger]
- Initial release