Send notifications when editing a plone content.
This package provides a notification system for plone for sending notifications when a content is changed.
Every edit-form is extended with a checkbox for sending a notification after the modification on the content is done. When checked, the user will see a form after submitting the changes, where he can select multiple persons to be notified and add a comment.
This package does not contain the actual implementation of sending the notification. It is designed so that the type of notification can be replaced. Any type of notification can be implemented like this (e.g. email, jabber, irc, physical letter).
Notification implementation packages
- ftw.notification.email: Sends the notification by email.
- Add ftw.notification.base and your the implementation package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.notification.base ftw.notification.email
- Install the generic setup profiles of those packages.
- Edit any content: on the bottom of the form there is new checkbox “Send notification”.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.notification.base is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Drop Plone 4.2 support. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use E-Mail instead of userid for notification form. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Remove dependency on ftw.testing[splinter] (has been dropped in ftw.testing). [lgraf]
- Drop Plone 4.1 support. [jone]
- Make notification form a view and add field to enable redirect to origin. [tschanzt]
- Fix bug when title is missing on user. [lknoepfel]
- Nothing changed yet.
- Fixed show group members on notification view for https. [lknoepfel]
- Replaced deprecated jquery jq notation with $. [lknoepfel]
- Extended NotificationForm to show members of groups on request. [lknoepfel]
- Fix jquery attribute equals selector. [elio.schmutz]
- Add French and English translations. [jone]
- Resolve members of nested groups. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add test setup. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix zope.component.hooks import for Plone 4.3 compatibility [jone]
- Do not show “Send notification” checkbox when product is not installed. [jone]
- Added preselect functionality. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Sort users and groups on notification form alphabetically. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Show email instead of user_id on notification_form. [tschanzt]
- Changed HTML in notification form. [Julian Infanger]
- Add checkbox in header to select all recipients. [Julian Infanger]
- Show groups only if they have View permission [mathias.leimgruber]
- Make notification form available (URL) [mathias.leimgruber]
- Do not show contact objects for notification (makes no sense). Set membersonly = True for assignable_users vocab. [mathias.leimgruber]
- implemented CC notification [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fixed the translations, used i18ndude
- Select all recipients. [vba, jone]
- Error when no recipients selected. [vba]
- Sort recipients list. [jin]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.notification.base-1.3.0.tar.gz (23.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ftw.notification.base-1.3.0.tar.gz