Send edit-notifications by email.
This package is an extension for ftw.notification.base providing email notification after editing a content.
See ftw.notification.base for further details.
- Add ftw.notification.email to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.notification.email
- Install the generic setup profile of the package
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.notification.email is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add content ID support [Nachtalb]
- Add optional support for ftw.activity. [jone]
- Fire new INotificationEmailSentEvent when sending emails. [jone]
- Drop support for Plone 4.1 and 4.2. [jone]
- Fix email template. The sender was listet twice in the email footer [elioschmutz]
- Fix bug when building emails with an actor / reply-to header. This sems to be a regression from the refactoring in 2.0.8. [jone]
2.0.8 (2014-09-29) BROKEN!
- Refactor email composing to use Header objects instead of strings. [tschanzt]
- Update French and English translations. [jone]
- Send email address instead if id to journal. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Register a default subject and attachment adapter for dx types. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Drop Plone 4.0 compatibility. [jone]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility. [jone]
- Fix bug which caused notification to be sent to “None” if there is no CC recipient selected. [jone]
- Fixed upper/lower case in StoneageHTML dependency to make version pin work. [buchi]
- Fixed translations [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fixed email subject adapter. Raised UnicodeDecodeError if Umlauts are used in site.Title() oder object.Title() [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add possibility to add attachments to an email. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Added translation in mail subject. This package does not work for Plone 3 anymore! [Julian Infanger]
- Fixed test setup. [timon.tschanz, jone]
- Added Test for ftw.notification.email [timon.tschanz]
- Added SubjectCreator adapter. Added propertiestool.xml modified notifier.py [timon.tschanz]
- Fix subject encoding. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Save notification in Journal, using ftw.journal. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix translations [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implement CC notification. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Update translations. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Make subject of the notification email customizable through a property. [jone]
- Fix bug when no recipient is selected. [vba]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ftw.notification.email-2.2.0.tar.gz