An ftw.publisher addon for statistics on published objects in a workflow based setup.
This package is an ftw.publisher addon, providing views for comparing the state of the editorial and the public site, show inconsistent objects.
It is designed for use in a workflow based publisher environment.
- Add ftw.publisher.controlling to your buildout configuration on the editoral site and run bin/buildout:
[instance] eggs += ftw.publisher.sender ftw.publisher.controlling
- Configure the report in the publisher control panel.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.publisher.controlling is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add plone 5.1 compatibility [Nachtalb]
- Store cache on portal instead of the realm. [mbaechtold]
- Add a new statistics view which lists objects existing on the remote system (receiver) but not on the local system (sender). [mbaechtold]
- Use the workflow config to determine the published and unpublished states. [mbaechtold]
- Translates names of workflow and states. [mbaechtold]
- Enable filling the cache for the first time. [mbaechtold]
- Fix filling the cache. [mbaechtold]
- Made dependency to ftw.publisher.sender optional [jone]
- Added translations for workflow states [jone]
- Ignore blacklisted items in controlling views too [jone]
- Using new path blacklist for controlling views [jone]
- Send getURL, not absolute_url since the latter is alyways the portal_catalog url [jone]
- Made statistics adapter more robust [jone]
- Added translations. [jone]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.publisher.controlling-1.3.0.tar.gz (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ftw.publisher.controlling-1.3.0.tar.gz