An ftw.publisher addon for monitoring the publisher queue and alerting when there is a problem.
This package is an ftw.publisher addon for monitoring the publisher queue and alerting when the queue cannot be processed for some reason.
- Add ftw.publisher.monitor to your buildout configuration on the editoral site and run bin/buildout:
[instance] eggs += ftw.publisher.sender ftw.publisher.monitor
- Configure the report in the publisher control panel.
Failed extraction monitoring
When the publisher is set up with an asynchronous extraction queue (e.g. with redis), the extraction may break. This is possible because the extraction is asynchronous and thus not in the same transaction as the publisher job is created. Therefore creating the publisher job may work, but executing the extraction job may fail.
For mitigating that problem we are monitoring the jobs and warn whenever a job has still a 0-sized job file and the job file is older than the configured threshold.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.publisher.monitor is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Clarify and fix help texts in control panel. [jone]
- Add support for monitor failed exctractions. [jone]
- Drop Plone 4.2 support. [jone]
- Drop compatibility with Plone 4.1. Add compatibility with Plone 4.3. [mbaechtold]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.publisher.monitor-1.1.2.tar.gz (18.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ftw.publisher.monitor-1.1.2.tar.gz