Staging and publishing addon for Plone contents.
The ftw.publisher packages provide tools for publishing plone contents from one instance to another.
This package should be installed on the receiver instance. It provides tools for unserializing publishing requests and creating, updating or deleting objects. See the links below for further information.
- Removed archetypes.schemaextender, since we can use obj.Schema() for getting. [Julian Infanger]
- Cleanup, move to github (https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.publisher.receiver) and prepare for release. [jbaumann]
- If an object will be moved from a public to a private area. And the move job fails because the target parent does not exist. It will raise a CouldNotMoveError an deletes the source object on the remote site. [10.03.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
- Implemented TDI (Turbocharged Direct Injection) :-) [27.01.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix problem, while move objects from a different path than transmitted. [07.10.2010, mathias.leimgruber]
- Fixed “path wrong” problem by trying to rename or move objects which can’t be pushed because the are in a wrong place. [24.08.2010, jbaumann]
- Using new states from ftw.publisher.core. [19.08.2010, jbaumann]
- Implemented AfterCreatedEvent and AfterUpdatedEvent [28.06.2010, mathias.leimgruber]
- Implemented PloneFormGen Creation - remove all auto generated files after formgen creation [28.06.2010, mathias.leimgruber]
- Added string encoding / decoding methods which work with json [24.06.2010, jbaumann]
- Issue #150 publisher: Move-Jobs funktionieren nicht [22.06.2010, jbaumann]
- Fixed fixed namespace_packages in setup.py [22.06.2010, jbaumann]
- The modification date is now re-set. The modification date of the parent object will not change. [09.06.2010, jbaumann]
- Fixed encoding problem: generally encoding anything received with utf8 [04.06.2010, jbaumann]
- Issue #977 Integration: Probleme mit dem Publizieren von Objekten [03.06.2010, jbaumann]
- Fixed schema bug [26.05.2010, jbaumann]
- Fixed traversing bug / support for plone site root [11.05.2010, jbaumann]
- Added z3c.autoinclude for zcml-dependencies [07.05.2010, jbaumann]
- implement rename and cut/paste support [mathias.leimgruber]