Quota support for archetypes containers.
This product adds quota support to archetypes containers.
- Add the package to the eggs in your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.quota
- Install the generic setup profile of the package.
Add the marker interface ftw.quota.interfaces.IQuotaSupport to any archetypes container that you want to have quota support.
Containers with quota support will get additional fields for quota setup. You can setup quota limits in the edit form.
To make all archetypes objects quota aware e.g. you can use the following zcml directive:
>>> <class class="Products.Archetypes.BaseObject.BaseObject"> ... <implements interface="ftw.quota.interfaces.IQuotaAware" /> ... </class>
The quota configuration is stored using additional fields (schema extender) and can be accessed easily:
>>> container.Schema().getField('quota').get(container) ... ... # quota in bytes >>> container.Schema().getField('usage').get(container) ... ... # usage in bytes >>> container.Schema().getField('enforce').get(container) ... True # when True it is not possible to add content when quota is exceeded
Nested quota containers are not supported at the moment.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.quota is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Use plone.app.testing instead of collective.testcaselayer for testing. [jone]
- Remove unused product initialization. [jone]
- Update readme. [jone]
- Fixed test-plone-4.0.x.cfg buildout [lgraf]
- Added test setup. [lgraf]
- Fixed default quota in test. [Thomas Buchberger]
- Add translations [ttschanz]
- Add german translations for quota exceeded error. [phgross]
- Fixed bug in setup.py [jone]
- Package cleanup [jone]
- Intial implementation [buchberger]