Plone addon for redirects
Table of Contents
This is a Plone addon which allows to manage redirects. It allows to add new redirects which may point to internal or external URLs.
Add the package as dependency to your setup.py:
setup(... install_requires=[ ... 'ftw.redirector', ])
or to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.redirector
and rerun buildout.
After restarting your Plone, install ftw.redirector through the Plone addons control panel, quickinstaller or portal_setup.
After installing the addon, go to the Plone control panel for redirects in order to add new redirects.
After successfully installing the addon, go to the Plone control panel, where a new “Redirect Configuration” link is added:
Redirect rules can easily be managed by editing the configuration:
- The redirect config is a dexterity object (mainly for ftw.publisher compatibility).
- Redirects are only applied if no content is found (404).
- Redirect rules are applied top-down: top roles have higherpriority. The first matching rule is applied, later rules arenot considered.
- Redirects match when the request path starts with thesource path.
- Each rule requires a source path and a destination.
- The source path must start with a slash and should notbe the site root.
- The destination may be a path (starting with a slash)or an URL to an external site.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.redirector is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.