Slider content type for Plone.
This product let you create a simple slideshow, using slick.
In each slider-pane you can define:
- An image
- HTML text
- A link
If ftw.contentpage is installed there will be registered a new view for the
ListingBlock displaying images in a carousel.
See last screenshot.
- Add ftw.slider to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.slider
- Install the generic import profile.
Runs with Plone
How to use ftw.slider
If you want to display a slideshow on your content, just create a
ftw.slider.Container and add some
There is a viewlet which checks your content for a slider-container and displays its containing panes.
Using ftw.slider with default plone:
The slideshow is responsive (here OneGovBox as example):
ftw.contentpage carousel block with default plone:
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.slider is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Added slider block view for listingblock. Only is registered if ftw.contentpage is installed. [Julian Infanger]
- Added missing upgradestep to use slick resources. [Julian Infanger]
- Use slick for slider. This requires Plone 4.3! https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick This supports swipe on iphone, fade effect, … [Julian Infanger]
- Cleaned up pep8 violations. [Julian Infanger]
- Get the parents slider if you are on a default page. If the context is a page which is set as default layout page, try to get the parents slider container to display. [Julian Infanger]
- Package adjustments - Remove ftw.slider.Container from navigation - Remove ftw.slider.Container and ftw.slider.Pane from searchable types [elio.schmutz]
- Added support for plone.app.multilingual. [Julian Infanger]
- Only enable slider behaviour if there are at least two panes. Otherwise display the single slider pane without the slider controls. [Julian Infanger]
- Do no use RelationChoice (z3c.relationfield) if you don’t use Relations. I guess we should use plone.app.relationfield. The old implementation did not make any sense. Storing string value in a RelationField. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add a simple description how to use ftw.slider into README. [Julian Infanger]
- Added a link field to link the whole pane. [Julian Infanger]
- Show title in slider pane if there is text to display. [Julian Infanger]
- Initial version.