An image slider block to be used on a content page powered by ftw.simplelayout
Table of Contents
This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
SliderBlock provides the integration of an image slider on a page powered by ftw.simplelayout. It uses the existing functionality of ftw.slider.
- Add the package to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ... ftw.sliderblock
Drag a SliderBlock form the toolbox into your page and add some SliderPane by switching to the folder listing view of the SliderBlock.
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buidlout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.sliderblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add checkbox to choose if the image should be cropped or not. [mathias.leimgruber]
- This release needs at least ftw.slider 3.0.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- This release needs at lease ftw.simplelayout 1.12.0. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Initialize new uploaded slider panes on sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add simple is image validator for upload factory. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Enable upload action on sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implement direct edit of slider panes on the sliderblock. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use sliderblock specific scale [Kevin Bieri]
- Remove workflow from ftw.slider.Pane [raphael-s]
- Remove metadata.xml-dependencie to ftw.simplelayout. This package is an addon of ftw.simplelayout and should not install it. [elioschmutz]
- Fix failing tests (caused by https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.slider/pull/60). [mbaechtold]
- Nothing changed yet
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.sliderblock-1.2.0.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|