Addon for `ftw.book` providing a graphics block for including PDF documents in the book.
This package is a addon for the ftw.book package. It provides an additional simplelayout-based block for uploading PDF documents, which will then be included in the book PDF.
The block is intended to be used for including vector based data such as charts. The uploaded PDF is included in the exported PDF of the whole book directly as PDF, so that there is no quality loss.
- resizing the PDF
- cropping the PDF
- automatic generation of PNG preview for the displaying in the browser (based on ghostscript)
- including PDF like an picture (intended for charts etc)
- including PDF as sub-document (multiple pages)
Ghostscript needs to be installed on the server (http://www.ghostscript.com/)
Add ftwbook.graphicblock to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftwbook.graphicblock
Install the generic import profile.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftwbook.graphicblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- No longer use simplelayout.types.common’s view. s.t.common is deprecated. [jone]
- Lawgiver support: map permissions. [jone]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility. [jone]
- Remedy deprecation warning “set_schema not supported”. [jone]
- Fix bug in preview width calculation which causes plone.app.scaling to fail. [jone]
- LaTeX: use special caption implementation since we have a non-floating environment. [jone]
- Use ftw.pdfgenerator instead of plonegov.pdflatex. This is compatible with the new ftw.book version (>=2). [jone]
- Forked package from izug.graphicblock, renamed and refactored [jbaumann]