Data frame downloader for fundamental financial
It is a Python 3 library for generating stock fundamental data through YahooFinance. The library is primarily based on yfinance package. fundamental requires only list of tickers input from the user and easily generate dataframe for fundamental ratio analysis, relative value ratio analysis and industry relative analysis.
- financials for recent 3 years. (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- calendar year end financials for comparision.
- TTM financial by aggregate recent 4 quarters data
- Basic share data for each fiscal year end and recent fiscal quarter end
- price data for each fiscal year end and recent fiscal quarter end
- It takes about 10 minutes to create a dataframe for 100 stocks.
# pip install fundamental
from fundamental import fundamental
df = fundamental.get_df_list(symlist)
- slow internet connection would lead scraping error and the program will auto try 3 times.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fundamental-0.1.1.18-py3-none-any.whl (5.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size fundamental-0.1.1.18.tar.gz (4.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for fundamental-0.1.1.18-py3-none-any.whl