Firewall macro compiler
fwmacro is a library for generating iptables/ip6tables rules and to generate input files for iptables-restore and ip6tables-restore.
The library comes with two scripts: fwmpp and fwmc
The fwmpp command processes the simplified rules to a set of iptables rules and fwmc compiles a set of iptables rules to a iptables-restore file.
- Typical setup/usage will be:
- Create files with default chain sets in /etc/fwmacro/chains[4|6]/
- Create a file with simplified rules in /etc/fwmacro/fw.rules
- Compile these with: fwmpp /etc/fwmacro/fw.rules
- Build restore files with: fwmc
- Install iptables rules with: iptables-restore /etc/fwmacro/ipv4.rules
- Install ip6tables rules with: ip6tables-restore /etc/fwmacro/ipv6.rules
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fwmacro-0.9.0-py2.5.egg (36.8 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size fwmacro-0.9.0.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|