Base classes and helpers to make QA autotests for API
- BaseHTTP - contains all basic HTTP methods with logging. Verifies response status and raises one of errors if status is not 2xx. Allure can be passed for adding attaches to reports.
- RetrySession - simple implementation of retrying requests for flaky cases.
- HTTP errors - set of exceptions for typical HTTP error statuses.
- BaseInterceptor - adds logging and verifies response status. Allure can be passed for adding attaches to reports.
- BaseStub - simple wrapper which adds BaseInterceptor to channel.
- GRPCError - base gRPC exception.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for gajou_api-0.1.7-py3-none-any.whl