A HTML Parser
Wrapper around the HTMLParser python module
Garser is one of the more advanced tools to scan and parse html. It stores all html entities in objects
- Parses HTML in nested object format
- Attributes are stored as data members
- Nested and Non-Nested Entity search
- Entity Search based on attributes
- Intelligent nesting for non closing html entities
- Objects can be converted to JSON Format
- Inspired by Selenium
This tool is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Some parts of this code comes from HTMLParser
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size garser-1.1.tar.gz (3.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|