A collection of useful GitHub commands
This is a small set of scripts for working with github. Unlike hub or gh the purpose of this is not to override git and add functionality on top of that. Instead this uses a git like method of looking for executables named ghb-* and nesting them under the ghb command. This allows you to create simple single purpose scripts in any language.
- [approve](ghb/approve.py), quickly approve a PR with a GitHub review
- [assignme](ghb/assignme.py), assign yourself to a PR
- [block](ghb/block.py), block users on GitHub
- [clear-comments](ghb/clear_comments.py), delete all comments on a pull request
- [comment](ghb/comment.py), comment on a list of issues / PRs
- [contributions](ghb/contributions.py), view the number of contributions you’ve made today
- [create](ghb/create.py), create github repos.
- [download-release](ghb/download_release.py), download the most recent release from a repo
- [get-blocks](ghb/get_blocks.py), get the users you’ve blocked
- [greenify](ghb/greenify.py), force all statuses on a PR to be gren
- [langs](ghb/langs.py), get the language breakdown for a repo
- [ls-notifications](ghb/ls_notifications.py), list your unread notifications
- [me](ghb/me.py), open your GitHub profile
- [notifications](ghb/notifications.py), open your unread notifications in the browser
- [pr](ghb/pr.py), open a PR from the current branch
- [protect](ghb/protect.py), enable/disable branch protection for a specific repo and branch
- [unblock](ghb/unblock.py), unblock a GitHub user
- [unwatch](ghb/unwatch.py), bulk unwatch repos
- [watch](ghb/watch.py), watch a repo
See the header comment in each individual file for specific usage.
` brew install keith/formulae/ghb `
` pip install ghb `
(and install zsh/_ghb if you want zsh completions)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ghb-1.8.0.tar.gz (11.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ghb-1.8.0-py3-none-any.whl (19.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|