A small systray app for git annex assistant.
Git annex gui
A small systra app for git annex assistant.
v0.1 - how far with qml only
- [x] Add icon to systray. Use the git annex icon.
- [x] Open/close the webview window by clicking the systray icon.
v0.2 - settle on language and delivery
- [x] Port c++ part to python?
- [x] Find out how to publish/deliver app.
- [x] Publish to pypi and publich gitlab/github.
- [x] Add command helper.
- [x] Remove c++ and CMake files.
- [x] Add more information to setup.py for pypi.
v0.3 - basic features
- [x] Implement start with git-annex assistant –autostart
- [x] Implement stop with git-annex assistant `–autostop
- [ ] Implement open annex dir in file explorer. Use xdg-open? - What about BeOS style file navigation in the systray sub-menu?
- [ ] Implement start of app when desktop starts.
- [ ] Implement starting of annex daemon when app starts.
- [ ] Add more documentation to README, fix rendering in pypi, clean up todo.
v0.5 - desktop integration
- Forward notifications to desktop notification system?
v0.6 - in-app documentation/assistant
- allow starting the assistant wizard
- ssh-agent for pw-less login
- key handling
- remote central repo
Check the routes file in the git-annex repo (under assistant/webapp) to get an understanding about the REST interface.
- recovery from corrupt repo: http://git-annex.branchable.com/tips/recovering_from_a_corrupt_git_repository/
- how to setup central repo setup
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for git_annex_gui-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl