Download, extract and import HGT data into a SQL database
This project provides a few CLI commands to download, extract and import HGT data into a SQL database.
It has been tested on python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 and works with PostgreSQL with and without PostGIS extension.
Feel free to make a pull request for any of the items in this list :
- Provide a bash script in case the executable raster2pgsql is present
- Improve interface with parser using namedtuple
- Support MySQL without GIS extension
- Support MySQL with GIS extension
- gmalt-hgtload should support importing a single file instead of the content of a folder
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gmaltcli-1.1.0.tar.gz (454.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gmaltcli-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (478.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size gmaltcli-1.1.0-py2.7.egg (494.6 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for gmaltcli-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl