zc.buildout recipe for checking out cvs modules.
zc.buildout recipe to checkout cvs modules, supporting tags and branches
- Verbosity of output now depends on verbosity set in buildout. Default is beeing not verbose.
- Bugfix: The check for changes on uninstall no longer sets a sticky tag.
- Bugfix: Uninstall now also stopps if there are added or deleted files which are not yet commited or conflicts.
- Silenced update: No longer shows processed directory names.
- Bugfixing: Nested checkouts don’t ‘inherit’ sticky tags from checkout ‘above’
- Bugfixing: HEAD checkouts don’t have any sticky tags
- support for specifying a path instead of a directory as destination for a single module
- support for offline/newest buildout options
- initial version