zc.buildout recipe for checking out cvs modules.
zc.buildout recipe to checkout cvs modules, supporting tags and branches
- The cvs root the modules you want to fetch are in (ending with a /)
- modules you want to checkout (list of module;tag;destination)
- destination directory for the checkouts (ending with a /)
- Roman Joost <rj at gocept dot com>
- Michael Howitz <mh at gocept dot com>
- Bugfix: The check for changes on uninstall no longer sets a sticky tag.
- Bugfix: Uninstall now also stopps if there are added or deleted files which are not yet commited or conflicts.
- Silenced update (no longer shows processed directory names).
- Bugfixing: Nested checkouts don’t ‘inherit’ sticky tags from checkout ‘above’
- Bugfixing: HEAD checkouts don’t have any sticky tags
- support for specifying a path instead of a directory as destination for a single module
- support for offline/newest buildout options
- initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gocept.cvs-0.1.9.tar.gz (6.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|