Extensions for zope.formlib
gocept.form provides some extended functionality for zope.formlib and
z3c.form. To use the package with formlib support, require it using
gocept.form[formlib]. To use the package with z3c.form support, require it
gocept.form.grouped provides a very low-tech way of grouping schema fields into field sets. The styling is applied only via CSS.
Base Add and Edit forms
gocept.form.base.Add and gocept.form.base.Edit providing some common code to make implementing basic forms more convenient.
- Got rid of dependencies on zope.app.pagetemplate (in favour of zope.browserpage) and zope.testing (in favour of the standard lib).
- Fixed a bug in sorting of grouped widgets when a remainder group was explicitly specified.
- Fixed a bug the grouped forms: The widgets were stored on a class variable and thus shared in different threads.
- Added Base Add and Edit forms
- Fixed a bug which prevented the automatic gerneration of remaining fields if
field_groupswas a tuple.
- Added a css class for the field groups (field-group).
- Added locales for gocept.form (i18n for string in gocept_form_macros)
- IMPORTANT: Usage changed. Please look at the first paragraph of this README.
- Added pagelet support for z3c.form forms (see pagelet.py)
- Added small function
applySchemaDatato apply data to an object according to a schema. This is useful in constructors or in add forms.
- Made grouped forms ignore missing fields.
- Added support for grouping generic forms (subclass of zope.formlib.form.Form).