gocept.form provides some extended functionality for zope.formlib and
z3c.form. To use the package with formlib support, require it using
gocept.form[formlib]. To use the package with z3c.form support, require it
Destructive actions allow marking actions that can potentially cause harm.
platforms - be disabled by default. Additionally a checkbox is rendered that
allows enabling the corresponding button.
gocept.form.grouped provides a very low-tech way of grouping schema fields
into field sets. The styling is applied only via CSS.
Base Add and Edit forms
gocept.form.base.Add and gocept.form.base.Edit providing some common code
to make implementing basic forms more convenient.
- Got rid of dependencies on zope.app.pagetemplate (in favour of
zope.browserpage) and zope.testing (in favour of the standard lib).
- Fixed a bug in sorting of grouped widgets when a remainder group was
- Fixed a bug the grouped forms: The widgets were stored on a class variable
and thus shared in different threads.
- Added Base Add and Edit forms
- Fixed a bug which prevented the automatic gerneration of remaining fields if
field_groups was a tuple.
- Added a css class for the field groups (field-group).
- Added locales for gocept.form (i18n for string in gocept_form_macros)
- IMPORTANT: Usage changed. Please look at the first paragraph of this
- Added pagelet support for z3c.form forms (see pagelet.py)
- Added small function applySchemaData to apply data to an object according
to a schema. This is useful in constructors or in add forms.
- Made grouped forms ignore missing fields.
- Added destructive action feature.
- Added support for grouping generic forms (subclass of zope.formlib.form.Form).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.