XHTML mobile profile HTML transformer and cleaner for Pyhton
gomobile.xhtmlmp provides XHTML mobile profile cleaner. It takes in arbitary HTML code and turns it to valid XHTML-MP code which can be dropped in XHTML MP page.
The code will also filter possible malicious code in external feed content, like <script> tags.
- Python 2.4
This package has no dependencies to Plone or GoMobile and can be used with any Python code.
- Turn any incoming HTML/XHTML to mobile profile compatible
- Enforce ALT text on images - especially useful for external tracking images (feedburner tracker)
- Protect against Cross-Site Scripting Attacks (XSS) and other nastiness, as provided by lxml.html.clean
- Unicode compliant - eats funky characters
This function will do everyhing you need.
Run XHTML mobile profile cleaner for HTML code:
@param html: HTML as a string or lxml Document @return: XHTML, utf-8 encoded string
from gomobile.xhtmlmp.transformers.xhtmlmp_safe import clean_xhtml_mp html = '<img src="http://www.foobar.com">' output = clean_xhtml_mp(html) self.assertEqual(output, '<img src="http://www.foobar.com" alt=""/>', "Got:" + output)
Future features will include:
- Automatic resize for image sources
Put gomobile.xhtmlmp to your PYTHONPATH.
Run unit tests normally like:
- Initial release