PVOutput.org Goodwe uploader
Quick service for uploading data from your Goodwe inverter to PVOutput.org.
It grabs generation (W), load (W), inverter temperature and voltage (V). If you're a subscriber to PVOutput you can store state of charge of your battery too. The data is pulled via my pygoodwe library in the getDataPvOutput function.
File in one of these places:
- ~/.goodwe2pvoutput.conf (Home dir)
- ./goodwe2pvoutput.conf (Current dir)
Determine the Station ID from the GOODWE site as follows. Open the Sems Portal. The Plant Status will reveal the Station ID in the URL. Example:
Then the Station ID is
Get your API key and system ID from the account page on PVOutput
goodwe2pvoutput should do it for testing.
If you want to make it a
- Download goodwe2pvoutput.service to
- Make sure the config file is at
sudo systemctl daemon-reloadto load the file
sudo systemctl status goodwe2pvoutputto check it looks sane
sudo systemctl enable goodwe2pvoutputto enable it on boot
sudo systemctl start goodwe2pvoutputto start it
You're probably better off contributing to other packages like the dependencies above, but if you feel the need - lodge an issue or PR on Github
- 0.0.1 Initial Version
- 0.0.2 2019-10-12 Updated to include SoC upload
- 0.0.3 2019-10-12 Turns out the "defaults" aren't as default as I thought in ConfigParser. Fixed.
- 0.0.4 2019-10-12 Way more config error checking
- 0.0.5 2021-01-08 Fixed the example config "systemid" field was mistyped.
- 0.0.6 2021-07-15 Didn't change the module much, added lambda function.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for goodwe2pvoutput-0.0.6-py3-none-any.whl