Contact Center AI Insights API
Contact Center AI Insights API: helps users detect and visualize patterns in their contact center data.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Contact Center AI Insights API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it’s possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
Code samples and snippets
Code samples and snippets live in the samples/ folder.
Supported Python Versions
Python >= 3.7
Unsupported Python Versions
Python <= 3.6
If you are using an end-of-life version of Python, we recommend that you update as soon as possible to an actively supported version.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-contact-center-insights
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-contact-center-insights
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Contact Center AI Insights API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Contact Center AI Insights API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for google-cloud-contact-center-insights-1.4.1.tar.gz
Hashes for google_cloud_contact_center_insights-1.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl