Monitoring Dashboards API client library
Stackdriver Monitoring Dashboards API: Manages dashboard configurations used in the Stackdriver UI.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Stackdriver Monitoring Dashboards API.
- Setup Authentication.
Supported Python Versions
Python >= 3.6
Deprecated Python Versions
Python == 2.7.
The last version of this library compatible with Python 2.7 is google-cloud-monitoring-dashboards==1.0.0.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it’s possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-monitoring-dashboards
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-monitoring-dashboards
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Stackdriver Monitoring Dashboards API API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Stackdriver Monitoring Dashboards API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for google-cloud-monitoring-dashboards-2.6.1.tar.gz
Hashes for google_cloud_monitoring_dashboards-2.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl