Google Cloud Talent Solution API client library
Cloud Talent Solution API: Cloud Talent Solution provides the capability to create, read, update, and delete job postings, as well as search jobs based on keywords and filters.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Cloud Talent Solution API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it’s possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-talent
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-talent
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Cloud Talent Solution API API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Cloud Talent Solution API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this repository’s main README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|google_cloud_talent-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (254.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|google-cloud-talent-0.2.0.tar.gz (198.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|