API Client library for Google Cloud
Python idiomatic client for Google Cloud Platform services.
The following client libraries have GA support:
- Google Cloud Datastore (Datastore README)
- Stackdriver Logging (Logging README)
- Google Cloud Storage (Storage README)
GA (general availability) indicates that the client library for a particular service is stable, and that the code surface will not change in backwards-incompatible ways unless either absolutely necessary (e.g. because of critical security issues) or with an extensive deprecation period. Issues and requests against GA libraries are addressed with the highest priority.
The following client libraries have beta support:
- Google BigQuery (BigQuery README)
- Google Cloud Vision (Vision README)
- Google Cloud Natural Language (Natural Language README)
- Google Cloud Translation (Translation README)
Beta indicates that the client library for a particular service is mostly stable and is being prepared for release. Issues and requests against beta libraries are addressed with a higher priority.
This client library has alpha support for the following Google Cloud Platform services:
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub (Pub/Sub README)
- Google Cloud Resource Manager (Resource Manager README)
- Stackdriver Monitoring (Monitoring README)
- Google Cloud Bigtable (Bigtable README)
- Google Cloud DNS (DNS README)
- Stackdriver Error Reporting (Error Reporting README)
- Google Cloud Speech (Speech README)
- Google Cloud Bigtable - HappyBase (HappyBase README)
- Google Cloud Runtime Configuration (Runtime Config README)
- Cloud Spanner (Cloud Spanner README)
Alpha indicates that the client library for a particular service is still a work-in-progress and is more likely to get backwards-incompatible updates. See versioning for more details.
If you need support for other Google APIs, check out the Google APIs Python Client library.
$ pip install --upgrade google-cloud
- getting-started-python - A sample and tutorial that demonstrates how to build a complete web application using Cloud Datastore, Cloud Storage, and Cloud Pub/Sub and deploy it to Google App Engine or Google Compute Engine.
- google-cloud-python-expenses-demo - A sample expenses demo using Cloud Datastore and Cloud Storage
With google-cloud-python we try to make authentication as painless as possible. Check out the Authentication section in our documentation to learn more. You may also find the authentication document shared by all the google-cloud-* libraries to be helpful.
Contributions to this library are always welcome and highly encouraged.
See the CONTRIBUTING doc for more information on how to get started.
Apache 2.0 - See the LICENSE for more information.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|google_cloud-0.26.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|google-cloud-0.26.0.tar.gz (393.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|