gosdk - GenomOncology Software Development Kit
For more information about licensing please contact us at:
Additional proprietary projects available for download via pypi include:
- GO VCF - GenomOncology Variant Call File "call" generator
- GO CLI - GenomOncology Command Line Interface
Our open source projects include:
- Related - Nested Object Models in Python with dictionary, YAML, and JSON transformation support
- Specd - Swagger v2 Specification Directories
- Rigor - HTTP-based DSL for for validating RESTful APIs
The GenomOncology Software Development Kit (SDK) is to be used with a running instance of the GenomOncology Knowledge Management System. It is built on top of the Specd project and currently provides access to the following functionality:
- Variant HGVS Calculation (g., p., c.)
- Variant Annotation (e.g. gnomAD, dbSNP, etc.)
- Variant Classification (e.g. ACGM or AMP Tiers)
- Gene and Protein Information
- Clinical Trial Matching
- Therapeutic Matching
- Variant Warehouse Loading and Querying
async_enabled is not passed in (default is False) then operation is in
"normal" synchronous mode.
TOKEN = "..." HGVS_G = "NC_000007.13:g.140453136A>T" from gosdk import construct_sdk sdk = construct_sdk(token=TOKEN) a_list = sdk.annotations.get_annotations(batch=[HGVS_G]).result() annotation = a_list.get_annotation(HGVS_G) assert annotation.canonical_c_dot == "NM_004333.4:c.1799T>A"
async_enabled is True you must then interact with the library using
the async/await paradigm.
TOKEN = "..." HGVS_G = "NC_000007.13:g.140453136A>T" from gosdk import construct_sdk sdk = construct_sdk(async_enabled=True, token=TOKEN, loop=loop) a_list = await sdk.annotations.get_annotations(batch=[HGVS_G]).result() annotation = a_list.get_annotation(HGVS_G) assert annotation.canonical_c_dot == "NM_004333.4:c.1799T>A"
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|gosdk-0.8.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (165.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|gosdk-0.8.0.tar.gz (30.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|