A framework that takes care of boundary tasks to ease task evaluations and make them faster.
Gradefast is a framework whose intention is to make eYRC evaluations faster and bring a standardization to theme evaluation processes. The primary thought behind making GradeFast is to take care of all the boundary tasks that happen while theme evaluations and also collect utility scripts that take care of other common tasks so that we the theme developers would be less lazy to do it. While doing this we also make sure that there's very little cognitive load on the theme developers.
- Submission downloading
- Plagiarism checking
- Primarily built for python but can support evaluation of any other tasks
- Aggregate results
- Upload marks
- Add comments
- Detailed error logging
- Timing and static code analysis of scripts
- Resume tasks from where they are stopped
- Checking test conventions
- Boilerplate code generation
- Statistics and analysis of results
- Sandboxed environments
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for gradefast-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl