Utilities for building Gradescope autograders
Gradescope Python Utilities
Make sure you have pip installed (eg. on Debian/Ubuntu,
apt-get install python-pip).
pip install gradescope-utils
See the Releases page.
Releasing new versions
Follow https://packaging.python.org/tutorials/packaging-projects/, but in brief:
- Bump the version in setup.py
- Draft a release on https://github.com/gradescope/gradescope-utils/releases
- This can take care of tagging for you. Otherwise, tag the commit:
git tag vX.Y.Z COMMIT_SHA
- Make sure that the setup.py version matches the release/tag version
- GitHub releases can help auto-generate release notes from merged PRs. Edit these as necessary.
- Publish the release on GitHub. GitHub Actions will build and publish a new release when a version is tagged (e.g. when a GitHub release is published).
Contact us at email@example.com if you need help with these packages.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for gradescope_utils-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl