Grail development kit, a set of libraries for creative coding
GrailKit is a library for creative and experimental coding. This library used for development of Grail application. This library includes handling of Project, CueList's, Cue and reading/writing to *.grail files. Reading and writing to grail bible format. Implements MIDI, OSC, DMX protocols.
Modules and features
- db - Thin sqlite database wrapper
- core - Signals and basic types
- plug - Plugin loading/registration
- util - Utility functions, constants and classes
Grail file format:
- dna - Grail format I/O
- bible - Grail bible format I/O
- bible_parse - Parsing other bible formats to grail format
Protocols & communication:
- osc - Open Sound Control protocol in pure python
- Python 3.6+
This is a Pure Python so there is no dependencies!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for grailkit-0.10.1-py3-none-any.whl