GRAPE makes it easy to fit a regression model with hyperparameter optimization.
GRAPE is a regression API in Python environment
GRAPE makes it easy to fit a regression model with hyperparameter optimization. It strings together the workflow of model fitting, hyperparameter tuning, and model diagnostics. (model interpretability coming soon!).
- Available Regression Methods
- Elastic Net (from sklearn)
- Random Forest (from sklearn)
- Hyperparameter Optimization
- Grape Uses Hyperopt's tree parzen estimator
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for grape_model-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl