gri is a Gerrit Reviews Interface
gri : Gerrit Reduced Interface
gri¹ is a CLI tool that will list your open git reviews from multiple servers
in a way that makes easier to to identify which one need.
- multiple Gerrit servers
- change number and topics are clickable links
- draft/dnm/wip changes are grayed out
- Configurable Gerrit servers
- Sorting :: top ones should be those closer to be merged
- Dependency graph based on zuul Depends-On
- Configurable query
- Include starred changes
- Zuul build status support
- top mode :: so it can auto-refresh and notify you of important changes
pip install gri
Currently the tool loads gerrit servers defined in
uses credentials from
So use it just run
python -m gri.
Are you missing a feature, just check if there is a bug open for it and add a new one if not. Once done, you are welcomed to make a PR that implements the missing change.
- GerTTY is a very useful tui for gerrit which inspired me but which presents one essential design limitation: it does not work with multiple Gerrit servers.
- The reality is that
griname comes from my attempt to find a short namespace on pypi that was starting with g (from Gerrit) and preferably sounds like
cli, most were taken. You are welcomed to propose better acronym expansions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
gri-0.4.tar.gz (8.0 kB view hashes)
gri-0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.7 kB view hashes)