Gerrit Review Interface
gri : Gerrit Reduced Interface
gri is a CLI tool that lists git reviews from multiple servers
in a way that makes easier to to identify which one need you attention.
- combines results from multiple Gerrit servers
- uses terminal clickable links to make it easy to access these reviews
- displays important metadata related to reviews in a compressed format
- reviews are sorted based on probablility of getting merged
- allows user to abandon very old reviews
- can be used to query:
- already merged reviews
- incoming reviews (where you are a reviewer)
- reviewes created by other users than yourself
- produce HTML reports
pip install gri
You can just run
python -m gri in order to get a list of your
current reviews, aslo known as outgoing reviews.
Currently the tool loads gerrit servers defined in
uses credentials from
$ gri --help Usage: gri [OPTIONS] COMMAND1 [ARGS]... [COMMAND2 [ARGS]...]... Options: -a, --abandon Abandon changes (delete for drafts) when they are >90 days old and with negative score. Requires -f to perform the action. -z, --abandon-age INTEGER default=90, number of days for which changes are subject to abandon -u, --user TEXT Query another user than self -s, --server TEXT [0,1,2] key in list of servers, Query a single server instead of all -o, --output TEXT Filename to dump the result in, currently only HTML is supported -f, --force Perform potentially destructive actions. -d, --debug Debug mode --help Show this message and exit. Commands: incoming Incoming reviews (not mine) merged merged in the last number of days owned Changes originated from current user (implicit)
Are you missing a feature, just check if there is a bug open for it and add a new one if not. Once done, you are welcomed to make a PR that implements the missing change.
- git-review is the git extension for working with gerrit, where I am also one of the core contributors.
- GerTTY is a very useful tui for gerrit which inspired me but which presents one essential design limitation: it does not work with multiple Gerrit servers.
- Gerrit-View is a vscode plugin that can be installed from Visual Studio Marketplace.
griname comes from my attempt to find a short name that was starting with g (from git/gerrit) and preferably sounds like
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
gri-0.6a0.tar.gz (14.3 kB view hashes)
gri-0.6a0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.2 kB view hashes)