A grid-like interface to creating simple music
A note/time grid that helps create small fragments of music.
How to Install
- Download and install Fluidsynth from http://www.fluidsynth.org/
- Download a soundfont from HammerSound
- Use pip to install Gridic
pip install gridic
- Open your python interpreter and run gridic
>>> import gridic >>> gridic.run(SOUNDFONT_FILE=YOUR_SOUNDFONT_LOCATION)
- Alternately, download this package from Github/PyPI and use python setup.py install
- Soundfonts, midi mappings and delay is configurable
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://gridic.readthedocs.org.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gridic-0.1.1.tar.gz (16.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|