Distributed task queue.
Gromozeka is distributed task queue, based on RabbitMQ.
- Result backends:
- simple definition of a task as a normal function.
- ability to retry on error (max_retries and retry_countdown options).
- ability to bind task as self option to worker function.
- ability to make control on workers with internal API
- [ ] Tests
- [x] Workflows (need’s result backend_adapter)
As usually use pip:
pip install gromozeka
See full documentation
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gromozeka-0.1.4.tar.gz (27.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|