Develop everywhere and deploy anywhere: a declarative static site generator/CMS for building high-quality web sites.
This is an alpha pre-release made for distribution testing. Grow is not quite ready to use yet, stay tuned to our web site for updates!
Grow is a modern, social, rapid, collaborative CMS and static site generator that helps teams build high-quality web sites. Grow’s mission is to bring joy to building and launching web sites. This is the SDK. Thanks for checking it out.
The best place to learn more about the project is http://growsdk.org.
Here are some of the key features:
- portable: Sites are file-based and backed by Git, so they work with your favorite tools. The SDK runs on your machine and in the cloud.
- content-friendly: Content files are managed separately from presentation. Architect your content structure, and write documents in Markdown and YAML.
- fully international: Internationalization features come built-in.
- flexible: The system is designed around launches. Launch on-demand, schedule launches, and have your whole team review them.
- security-minded: Run “pre-launch” checks against your sites that automatically detect commoon web security issues.
To learn about contributing and to see the source code: http://github.com/grow/pygrow.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size grow-0.0.55.tar.gz (6.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|