Useful utility functions.
|Contact:||Michael JasonSmith <email@example.com>|
|Copyright:||This document is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License by OnlineGroups.Net.|
This product contains some useful functions. They were originally written as part of the GroupServer project, but they are totally independent of GroupServer.
- Get the current time, in UTC, as a datetime.datetime.
- Convert a string to ASCII, with a reasonable chance of success.
- Convert a string instance to a Unicode instance, with reasonable chance of success.
- Turn a list of strings into a single strings, with commas.
- Create a random identifier, using a string as a seed.
- Convert an integer to a base-62 encoded string.
- Generate a correctly-quoted mailto: URI.