A Python 3.4 tool kit for processing General Transit Feed Specification Realtime (GTFSr) data
A Python 3.4+ toolkit to process General Transit Feed Specification Realtime (GTFSr) data. Uses Pandas to do the heavy lifting.
Create a Python 3.4+ virtual environment and pip install gtfsrtk
You can play with ipynb/examples.ipynb in a Jupyter notebook
Documentation is in docs/ and also on RawGit here.
- Changed the signature of main.collect_feeds
- Bugfixed ipynb/examples.ipynb
- Changed to a small data set for tests
- Upgraded to gtfstk==5.0.0
- Removed time_it decorators from functions
- Changed signature of main.build_augmented_stop_times to be more versatile
- Refactored heaps
- Added automated tests
- Added Sphinx docs
- Uploaded to pip
- First release