A Gtk+ time tracking application
A Gtk+ time tracking application.
Changes in version 0.2.3
- Fix duplicates in the completion popup after you reload the log file (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/238505).
- Change status to Beta in setup.py – while I still consider it to be less polished than it should, there are people who find it useful already.
Changes in version 0.2.2
- Tweak setup.py to get a sane page at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gtimelog/
Changes in version 0.2.1
- Entries with *** are skipped from reports (bug 209750)
- Help -> Online Documentation opens a browser with some help (bug 209754)
- View -> Tasks allows you to hide the Tasks pane (bug 220773)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.2.3.tar.gz (30.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|