A Gtk+ time tracking application
A Gtk+ time tracking application.
Changes in version 0.2.3
- Fix duplicates in the completion popup after you reload the log file (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/238505).
- Change status to Beta in setup.py – while I still consider it to be less polished than it should, there are people who find it useful already.
Changes in version 0.2.2
- Tweak setup.py to get a sane page at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gtimelog/
Changes in version 0.2.1
- Entries with *** are skipped from reports (bug 209750)
- Help -> Online Documentation opens a browser with some help (bug 209754)
- View -> Tasks allows you to hide the Tasks pane (bug 220773)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.2.3.tar.gz (30.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|