A Gtk+ time tracking application
Simple and unintrusive time-tracking application.
There are screenshots at http://mg.pov.lt/gtimelog.
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gtimelog
Source code: http://code.launchpad.net/gtimelog/
Changes in version 0.3.1 (released 2009-12-18)
- Fixed broken sdist (by adding MANIFEST.in, since setuptools doesn’t understand bzr by default).
- Added Makefile for convenience (make distcheck, make release).
Changes in version 0.3 (released 2009-12-17)
- Fix DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated.
- Use gtk.StatusIcon if egg.trayicon is not available (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/209798).
- Option to select between old-style and new-style the tray icons: ‘prefer_old_tray_icon’ in ~/.gtimelog/gtimelogrc
- Option to disable the tray icon altogether by adding ‘show_tray_icon = no’ to ~/.gtimelog/gtimelogrc (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/255618).
- Handle directory names with spaces (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/328118).
- Show version number in the About dialog (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/308750).
Packagers take note: the main module was renamed from gtimelog.gtimelog to gtimelog.main. If you have wrapper scripts that used to import ‘main’ from gtimelog.gtimelog, you’ll have to change them.
Changes in version 0.2.5
- Don’t open a console window on Windows.
- Moved the primary GTimeLog source repository to Bazaar hosted on Launchpad.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.3.1.tar.gz (35.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|