A Gtk+ time tracking application
Simple and unintrusive time-tracking application.
There are screenshots at http://mg.pov.lt/gtimelog.
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gtimelog
Source code: http://code.launchpad.net/gtimelog/
Changes in version 0.4.0 (released 2010-09-03)
- Added configuration variable ‘chronological’ to control initial view of either Chronological (True) or Grouped (False). Contributed by Barry Warsaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> (LP: #628876)
- Recognize $GTIMELOG_HOME environment variable to use something other than ~/.gtimelog as the configuration directory. Contributed by Barry Warsaw <email@example.com> (LP: #628873)
- Changed application name to ‘GTimeLog Time Tracker’ in the desktop file (Debian #595280)
Changes in version 0.3.2 (released 2010-07-22)
Double-clicking a category in task list tries hard to focus the input box (fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/608734).
Change default mailer to quote the command passed to x-terminal-emulator -e; this makes it work with Terminator (also tested with xterm and gnome-terminal). Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/592552.
Note: if you’ve used gtimelog before, you’ll have to manually edit ~/.gtimelog/gtimelogrc and change the mailer line from
mailer = x-terminal-emulator -e mutt -H %s
mailer = x-terminal-emulator -e “mutt -H %s”
Use xdg-open by default for editing timelog.txt and opening spreadsheets. Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtimelog/+bug/592560.
Note: if you’ve used gtimelog before, you’ll have to manually edit ~/.gtimelog/gtimelogrc and change
editor = gvim spreadhsheet = oocalc %s
editor = xdg-open spreadsheet = xdg-open %s
Changes in version 0.3.1 (released 2009-12-18)
- Fixed broken sdist (by adding MANIFEST.in, since setuptools doesn’t understand bzr by default).
- Added Makefile for convenience (make distcheck, make release).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.4.0.tar.gz (177.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|