A Gtk+ time tracking application
Simple and unintrusive time-tracking application.
There are screenshots at http://mg.pov.lt/gtimelog.
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gtimelog
Source code: http://code.launchpad.net/gtimelog/
- Use gobject-introspection by default, using pygtk only as a fallback. This will require a newer gir1.2-pango-1.0 than what’s in Ubuntu Oneiric (LP: #855076) and still suffers from key presses being ignored (LP: #849732). Unset the environment variable UBUNTU_MENUPROXY to work around the latter bug.
- Rework the gi/pygtk imports so that only the minimum is wrapped in a try-except.
- Use /usr/bin/env python in #! line, though this should be hard-coded to the installed version of Python in the Debian package.
- Other code cleanup (e.g. use new-style classes via __metaclass__, remove ancient workaround for missing set built-in).
- Fix two crashes when using GI. Given by Martin Pitt.
Ctrl-Q now quits. (LP: #750092)
Fixed UnboundLocalError. (LP: #778285) Given by Jeroen Langeveld.
Ported from PyGTK to GI. This supports GTK 2 and GTK 3 with GI now, but still works with PyGTK. Contributed by Martin Pitt <email@example.com>.
Packager’s note: If you want to use GI, you need to change the package’s dependencies from pygtk to the package that provides the GTK and Pango typelibs (e. g. gir1.2-gtk-2.0 and gir1.2-pango-1.0 on Debian/Ubuntu). It also requires pygobject >= 2.27.1.
Hide the main window on Esc. Fixes LP: #716257. Contributed by Vladislav Naumov (https://launchpad.net/~vnaum).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.7.0.tar.gz (186.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|