A Gtk+ time tracking application
Simple and unintrusive time-tracking application.
There are screenshots at http://mg.pov.lt/gtimelog.
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gtimelog
Source code: http://code.launchpad.net/gtimelog/
- Fix reporting problems with non-ASCII characters when using gobject-introspection (LP: #785578).
- Fix ^C not exiting the app when using gobject-introspection.
- Implement panel icon color autodetection logic that was missing in the gobject-introspection case (LP: #924390).
- New command-line option: –help.
- New command-line option: –replace. Requires that the running version support the new DBus method ‘Quit’, which was also added in this version.
- Messages printed to stdout are prefixed by “gtimelog” (GUI app output often ends up in ~/.xsession-errors, it’s polite to identify yourself when writing there).
- DBus errors do not pass silently.
- Use gobject-introspection by default, using pygtk only as a fallback. This will require a newer gir1.2-pango-1.0 than what’s in Ubuntu Oneiric (LP: #855076) and still suffers from key presses being ignored (LP: #849732). Unset the environment variable UBUNTU_MENUPROXY to work around the latter bug.
- Rework the gi/pygtk imports so that only the minimum is wrapped in a try-except.
- Use /usr/bin/env python in #! line, though this should be hard-coded to the installed version of Python in the Debian package.
- Other code cleanup (e.g. use new-style classes via __metaclass__, remove ancient workaround for missing set built-in).
- Fix two crashes when using GI. Given by Martin Pitt.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.7.1.tar.gz (185.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|