A Gtk+ time tracking application
Simple and unintrusive time-tracking application.
There are screenshots at http://mg.pov.lt/gtimelog.
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gtimelog
Source code: http://code.launchpad.net/gtimelog/
- History browsing (LP: #220778).
- New setting to hide the tasks pane on startup (LP: #767096).
- Reload timelog.txt automatically when it changes (LP: #220775).
- Fix segfault on startup (LP: #1016212).
- Summary view (Alt-3) that shows total work in each category.
- Fix popup menu on the task pane (LP: #1040031).
- New command-line option: –prefer-pygtk. Only useful for testing against the deprecated PyGtk bindings instead of the modern pygobject-introspection.
- New command-line option: –quit.
- Fix popup menu of the tray icon (LP: #1039977).
- Fix crash on exit when using Gtk+ 2 (LP: #1040088).
- New command-line option: –debug.
- New command-line option: –version.
- Fix reporting problems with non-ASCII characters when using gobject-introspection (LP: #785578).
- Fix ^C not exiting the app when using gobject-introspection.
- Implement panel icon color autodetection logic that was missing in the gobject-introspection case (LP: #924390).
- New command-line option: –help.
- New command-line option: –replace. Requires that the running version support the new DBus method ‘Quit’, which was also added in this version.
- Messages printed to stdout are prefixed by “gtimelog” (GUI app output often ends up in ~/.xsession-errors, it’s polite to identify yourself when writing there).
- DBus errors do not pass silently.
- Use gobject-introspection by default, using pygtk only as a fallback. This will require a newer gir1.2-pango-1.0 than what’s in Ubuntu Oneiric (LP: #855076) and still suffers from key presses being ignored (LP: #849732). Unset the environment variable UBUNTU_MENUPROXY to work around the latter bug.
- Rework the gi/pygtk imports so that only the minimum is wrapped in a try-except.
- Use /usr/bin/env python in #! line, though this should be hard-coded to the installed version of Python in the Debian package.
- Other code cleanup (e.g. use new-style classes via __metaclass__, remove ancient workaround for missing set built-in).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size gtimelog-0.8.0.tar.gz (187.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|